Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother' Day Lunch - Mum's opinion



The hardest critic I know when it comes to approving Vietnamese restaurants in Montreal is my mother. For mother's day, we took her to this great restaurant called Hoai Huong located in the South Shore of Montreal, and my favourite spot to savour the famour Vietnamese Crêpes, Banh Xeo. We had a wonderful time, but my mother's and father's dishes were left to be desired. Their dishes were too salty and the meats were too dry.
However, that restaurant does have other delicious dishes which I enjoy. But I have yet to scout for THE Vietnamese restaurant that will satisfy the hardest to please, and will not miss writing about it.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers!

The recipe of the Vietnamese crêpe can also be found here.

No comments: